And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for—our top five pieces of the year, based on what you’ve read and shared the most. (Stories 6 -10 are listed here.)
All of us at Quiet Revolution are so grateful for your support, stories, topic suggestions, and advocacy for the power of introverts. Thank you for your passionate readership! We can’t change the world without you, our community.
We wish you all a healthy, happy new year.
5. Why I Can Never Order from Chipotle Again by Monica Bielanko
“My need to please people in general is a sickness. My need to please service professionals borders on pathology.”
4. Success Without Self-Promotion: The Rise of the Invisibles by David Zweig
Is it possible to have one without the other?
3. Surviving as an Introverted Mother by Kristen Howerton
Kids and career can mean not a lot of time to recharge.
2. The Surprising Benefits of a Quiet Ego by Scott Barry Kaufman
“Quiet” doesn’t necessarily mean “silent.”
1. Want to Be Happy at Work? Care Less About It by Kelly O’Laughlin
It turns out that less is more.